Makes 100 litres / kgs vegan friendly fermented vegetables
Vegan Probiotic Vegetable Culture contains:
- Selected strain of Lactobacillus plantarum
How Does It Work?
- Probiotic Vegetable Culture is a protective culture, inhibiting unwanted bacteria, yeasts and moulds.
- Probiotic Vegetable Culture may be applied in probiotic products such as fermented alternative milks, including soy, almond and coconut products and in fermenting vegetables.
How Much Does It Make?
- Each sachet will make up to 100 kilograms of fermented veggies.
- One sachet is also enough to add to 100 batches of yoghurt (1 litre batches).
- Making you own yoghurt into a probiotic yoghurt or making your own healthy fermented vegetables with this culture is very economical as it is highlty concentrated.
- Vegan friendly: certified dairy and animal product free.
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, dairy and is GMO Free.