Probiotic Vegetable & Dairy Culture. Makes 100 litres / kgs
Probiotic Vegetable & Dairy Culture Contains:
and a selected strain of
- Lactobacillus plantarum
How Does It Work?
- Probiotic Vegetable & Dairy Culture is a protective culture inhibiting unwanted bacteria, yeasts and moulds.
- May be applied in probiotic products such as fermented milk products and in cultured vegetables.
- Multi-purpose probiotic culture that can be used to make probiotic products such as fermented milk products, including yoghurt and soft cheeses, or fermented food recipes such as saurkraut, kimchi, fermented juices, sauces and more.
- To add probiotics to dairy yoghurt, simply sprinkle the culture powder directly into your milk at the same time as you add your yoghurt starter culture, ensuring that the culture is well dispersed by gentle stirring.
How Much Does It Make?
- Each sachet will make up to 100 kilograms of fermented veggies.
- One sachet is also enough to add to 100 batches of yoghurt (1 litre batches).
- Making you own yoghurt into a probiotic yoghurt or making your own healthy fermented vegetables with this culture is very economical as the Probiotic Vegetable & Dairy Culture is highly concentrated.
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO Free.