All in one brewery system.
Guten 40 is perfect for a 23 litre (6 gallons) batch of beer.
All-grain brewing is the best way to brew a more finished tasting, authentic beer than using liquid or dry malt extracts. The MCH Australia Guten Nano-Brewery systems have the ability to perform mashing, filtering and boiling in one vessel.
- capacity: 30 litre (total volume to water line = 40 litre)
- ideal size: dimensions brewing kettle H x W = 57.5 x 35.0 cm
- stainless steel AISI 304
- power: adjustable from 100 to 2,500 W, in 100 W increments
- SST malt pipe holds up to 8 kg, with adjustable SST screens and removable handle for lifting
- integrated SST circulation pipe with SST valve for regulating flow
- integrated magnetic drive pump, can be operated separately
- programmable controller with digital display
- programme up to 9 brewing steps and up to 9 hop additions
- alarm/reminder function & manual override function
- memory for saving up to 9 recipes
- temperature range: 25 – 100°C; division: 0.1°C
- clear LCD screen
- SST bazooka filter
- removable SST ball valve ½” with nozzle
- glass lid
- 220-240V, 50Hz
- SS Immersion Chiller
- Hop Spider