Maintenance Free Kefir Culture - 100 litres
Suitable for dairy milk, coconut milk, and coconut water
How Does It Work?
We call this culture 'maintenance free' as you do no have to strain the kefir to recapture your grains, and you don't have to continually make kefir ever day or two, just to keep the grains alive. Just add a small amount of culture into your milk, coconut water, juice, or water, keep warm and 24 hours later you will have a delightful kefir.
- Makes up to 100 Litres of Maintenance Free Kefir
- Suitable for dairy milk, coconut milk, water, and coconut water.
- Supplied with 2 free sterile jars for storage of the kefir culture.
- Maintenance free: no straining or recapturing grains necessary.
Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO Free.
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. cremoris
- Lactococcus lactis spp. lactis biovar diacetylactis
- Lactobacilluys brevis
- Leuconostoc spp.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (yeast)