Basic Fresh Pasta Dough
SHHB Bakers Flour 400g
Eggs Lightly Beaten 5
1. In a large bowl mix the ingredients together to make a dough
2. Turn the dough out on a lightly floured bench and knead 10min
3. Place dough in a sealed container 4. Let it rest for 60min at room temp.
5. Divide dough in half or thirds, dust with flour and roll out as thin as possible.
6. Cut the dough into the pasta shape you desire
7. Drape a clean towel over the back of a chair – hang your cut pasta over the towels or hand on dowels or dust with flour and curl up a portion ball
8. Cook fresh in Boiling water for 1 min and serve