Shopping Cart


Your shopping bag is empty

Go to the shop

Reverse Osmosis Diverter Valve

Most people will have under sink water supplies and various other water supplies in the house have a 1/2inch male thread.  This adaptor is male to female so if you just undo your supply valve then screw this adaptor in then you can run a 1/4in tube out the side of this valve.  We supply this 1/4" PE Tubing separately for purchase.